Monday, October 12, 2009

Exam jitters

Our first chemistry test was scheduled for friday the 9th. I had studied fairly sufficiently, and I was ready to get it over with. The whole class was sitting and waiting for Dr. Freilich to come in to give us the test. We waited and waited. Thirty minutes later, one of the other chemistry professors came in to tell us that Dr. Freilich had decided to leave town for the weekend. The TA he asked did not show up, and everyone was excited that we did not have to take the exam. Now that monday rolled around, everyone was freaking out again. The exam turned out to be fairly easy actually. A lot of worrying for nothing it seemed.

1 comment:

  1. I was a little upset that it was canceled. The guy who gave us the test was kind of a jerk, and made a big deal out of seating arrangements. The test itself was mediocre. I think I did "OKAY" on it but who knows. =]

    ReplyDelete