Monday, October 19, 2009

A clockwork orange?


I'm not sure if anyone has seen the movie "A Clockwork Orange" or not but it is by far one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. It was released in 1971 and is set in england. It is about a delinquent 14 year old who goes around raping and beating people. He finally gets caught and sent to jail where he pretends to be reformed. Because of his good behavior, the government preforms tests on him. The testes are teaching him to be sick whenever he sees violence or sexual crimes committed. In the end the kid ends up killing himself because people subject him to violence to the point where he cannot stand it anymore. It was an extremely tough movie to follow and i think the producers were tripping acid when they made it. If you want to watch a movie that will keep you interested i suggest "A Clockwork Orange".

4 comments:

  1. I have seen that movie and it was very weird. At the beginning I was not really into it, but then it started to pick up and got interesting. I was very suprised he was only 14 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even watch that movie any more. But, I love that scene where the prime minister is feeding him in the hospital, the way he pops his mouth open waiting for the food. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that movie but your blog post makes me not want to see it. I hate watching movies about the mental ill because they are the people everyone needs to fear. They kill people but feel no remorse for their actions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard about this movie but I have never taken the time to watch it. I had no idea what it was about it, but I could tell from the cover that it was a very weird movie. I may have to go rent the movie and see it.

    ReplyDelete