Monday, October 19, 2009

Anthropology.

So the assignment we have to turn in for anthropology class requires us to answer each of the nine questions with 200 words or more. I do not think Hicks has thought about how difficult it is to write 200 words on anything, given the limited information we were supplied with. The questions that are from the film have no way of being answered in 200 words. The film talks about the question for maybe a minute in a half and does not even answer all of it. I don;t think she is very strict about the word count thought because my last paper didn't have enough words to answer all the questions and I still got a good grade on it. Let's see if i can slide another one by.

2 comments:

  1. This assignment was ridculous. You know what I mean because we worked on this assignment for about four hours. The reason it took so long was because of the requirement of 200 words per question when you could easily answer in fifty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ape Genius Assighnment was extremely ridiculous. I could answer the entire two questions in less than ten sentences. I was averaging about a hundred words of bullshit, so where was I supposed to come up with another hundred? It was a horrible assighnment, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete