Monday, October 12, 2009

DNA database

So I was searching around on the internet and found a gold mine of information on my evaluation topic. I have chosen to write about the DNA database and found a full report on it. It is located at http://www.genewatch.org/uploads/f03c6d66a9b354535738483c1c3d49e4/NationalDNADatabase.pdf. It is loaded down with content but I will be able to draw a lot of information from here. Unfortunately you need more than one source because it can't really reflect the ideas of only one paper. However, in the pdf file it gives the sources that were used to write that paper. Maybe if I use the sources cited in the pdf I will only have to use that one site. I am planning on showing both sides of the DNA database argument and why people are either for or against it. The people for it like it because of the feeling of safety. The people against it are concerned with their right to privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment