Monday, October 5, 2009

Chemistry

This Friday is our first chemistry exam. I am a bit nervous about it because I really do not like chemistry and haven't really caught on to all of what we are studying right now. I plan to look over the Chemistry all week to better understand what is going on in the class. I am also going to attend a the chemistry help center at least on time this week. The thing I am most worried about is finishing the test during a class period. We have covered so much material that I do not know how much or exactly what will be asked on the test. The lab this week will not help me finish the right amount of studying that I really want to do. I wish the work load would calm down a little bit so I can catch up on everything. We had better not have homework over fall break or I will kill someone.

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way as you, we need more time to study. The amount of work we have to finish by the end of this week is not going to help us in our studies. The exam better not be too difficult or he will have too many failures on his hands. The exam will have to be multiple choice for him to have enough time to grade them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you ended this. I totally agree and I am a bit nervous myself. There is definately going to be a lot of studying going on this week. I hope that it is not very many questions because sometimes it takes half the class to solve one question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that class with a passion! I can't get caught up on anything, especially chemistry. I find myself doin the smartwork for hours and hours at a time. Even the explanations on the program suck. I'm not sure how to do a lot of what we are to know for this exam. I am very nervous, and I hope we do not have much homework over our two day break either, because I will be using those days to catch up.

    ReplyDelete