Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Observation topic?

I have decided to do my observation report on a Catholic mass. I figured that not too many people around here are catholic and there are many rumors that I have heard about the Catholic faith. These rumors might need to be cleared up. So, I am going to go into mass with a pencil and paper and observe the priest and really pay attention to the details that I have not looked very closely at before. Hopefully, I can enlighten people with the truth about Catholics. Mass is not really something people get excited about either way, but it never hurts to understand what is going on in other religions because it makes people more accepting and less prejudiced towards people. Prejudice stems from people not understanding things and maybe even being afraid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment