Thursday, September 17, 2009

I don't know if it is just me but Dr. Freilich out Chemistry teacher is a nut. These first few weeks of class he has come into class five minute slate each day and yells at us for not being prepared. I swear this guy is on something. Also, all these things that are supposed to be "review" from high school are not really review. My Chemistry teacher in high school did not teach us much of what we are flying through in Freilich's class. So, naturally I'm a little behind. It may have been that my high school chemistry class went over it, but that was over two years ago now. How many people can remember things as detailed as stoichometry for over two years? I will tell you. Not many. So Dr. Freilich no offense but COOL IT MAN. Your class is not the only class in the world and we have enough on our plates already.

2 comments:

  1. You are right. I know that I do not remember much from my high school chemistry class. It would be really helpful but he does have a schedule that he has to stick to in order to prepare us for chemistry 2. This will also help us in the long run for actually knowing the material instead of just memorizing it. At the same time we do have other classes that can be as demanding. If he could just slow down maybe just a little bit then the class would be a little better on us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, at least I am not the only one. I never really like chemistry to begin with so I didn't want to pay much attention. In class he really doesn't go over things thoroughly enough for us to grasp the concept.

    ReplyDelete