Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anecdote:
As a junior on my high school baseball team I was put through the most rigorous conditioning training I or anyone else i know has been a part of. Our conditioning coach was literally cut from the same cloth as the likes of Hitler or Stalin. We were out in the sleet and ice cold rain the entire fall and winter until the spring season. All of this was apparently to make us a better team.


What it says about me:
It shows that I can work hard when it i necessary and I will get the job done no matter the circumstances.

What it says about me that is different than what I want?
It might seem that I am complaining about the severity of the conditioning. However, after talking to friends on other baseball teams from other schools I feel that I am entitled to my complaints. I do not want it to look like I was not up to the challenge.

How can people identify?
Most people have had to endure an intense workout regimen for a sport or something that they are training for. If people want to attain a well conditioned physical state it take hard work and discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment