Monday, November 2, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears?


eHarmony commercials. If you have a TV, you have seen at least fifty of these. They come on the commercial with that white background with their newfound "soulmate" and you see them hanging all over each other laughing. What's funny? I would really like to hear the joke one of them just told because it seems like a real riot. Then they come on saying "I never thought I would find anyone, but then I tried eHarmony, and looky looky what I got now." First of all, if your on a dating website like that, then you will pretty much take anything they throw at you anyways. Of course your going to get along with the person. They are doing the same thing you are. They can't find anyone in real life so when they get matched up with someone they believe that this is "the one" based on a stupid compatibility test. Really? Yeah, I think I will let a computer analyze my answers and tell me who I am compatible with. No, that is dumb and I do not believe that for one second. How many people even really get matched up and married anyways? They probably come out with a new commercial every time someone does to make it seem like a lot. Out of the countless people on that dating site the only ones that have gotten married are the ones they have made a commercial about. GARBAGE! stop making commercials to waste my life and make everybody dumber.

6 comments:

  1. Haha. That's funny, it seems like you really hate that commercial. I agree with you on some of the stuff, but I have never really just took the time out and pay that much attention to the commercial like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. I do not like these commercials either. I also see the one about match.com alot too. They could just be paid to be saying they love each other too just to get people to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a clear example that people will do anything to find "love" even if they have to create an account on a website in order to find their "perfect match." I just find it weird that people would actually go on a blind date with someone they met online because that person could write whatever he or she wants on their profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually despise these commercials. It makes you wonder though how many people actually get on these websites and also how many creepers are on them as well.The picture is kind of funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! There is medications to fix your problems, Peter!

    I'm only joking. The eHarmony commercials are very corny. I think that a lot of people use sites such as eHarmony as a last resort. The majority of people crave a relationship with someone else, but it is not always easy to find that person, so people use these sites as a tool. I don't think that anyone should use these sites. I wonder if they pay money...they probably do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually people use e-harmony when they do not have any other mean to find a soulmate. I don't think they like doing that. It's just that they are desperate.

    ReplyDelete