Monday, November 30, 2009

Visiting Parents

Visiting your parents house after not being there for a while is the best. They are so happy to see you first of all. Second of all you do not have to do anything. cooking gets old, especially when your only cooking for yourself. Parents cook the best food that you have had in what seems like years. I am used to chef boyardee and ramen noodles. When I can afford it I splurge for some skinless boneless chicken breasts to grill. When I get home I can eat brownies, cookies, steaks, and the first green vegetables I have eaten since the last time I visited. When home I don't have to worry about washing my clothes: my mom does it because she misses me. I am also taken out to dinner a lot when I come home. Sushi is my favorite. This Thanksgiving I did get really good leftovers though so I will have some delicious thanksgiving food to eat. I will probably go eat some now actually...

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo true. Now I live at home, but when I was in Knoxville the food was terrible. It was the same thing every day. When I got home though, it was all my favorites. =]. Parents are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gotten a lot closer to my Mom since I have started college. I feel like she respects me more now. I live at home, but I usually buy all of my necessities. I try to practice being independent. Maybe you should get a job before Ramen gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one that has not adjusted to the college life! I'm shocked that it is taking me this long. I have a long line of school ahead of me, so I'm sure I'm going to adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree because when I go home, they always cook an amazing dinner and everyone is abnormally nice. My parents are much more willing to do things for me and help me out with I come home. I like coming home after a while, it's nice.

    ReplyDelete