Monday, November 16, 2009

Registration

Well, today was the first day to register for spring classes. It is pretty annoying going through the whole process because we had to find classes that fit into our schedule, and didn't conflict with other classes. My biggest problem was finding classes that didn't conflict with the classes i had already signed up for. Overall I am happy with my class selection. I am not looking forward to taking chemistry and biology in the same semester, both with supplementary labs. I did not get the math that I wanted to take, so I had to substitute in World Civilization I. I think I will enjoy the history class, because that interested me in high school.

2 comments:

  1. I never thought registering for school would be so stressful. Then, I realized that the reason I was stressing out was because my schedule was so busy. Welcome to biology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 labs in one semester will be tough. I am barely able to handle the one this year much less 2. Good luck to you handling all of that.

    ReplyDelete