Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving break is coming up and we have class until wednesday. I feel like we should have wednesday off because students from out of town have no time to get back to their hometown for the holidays. If they plan to get back there they will possibly have to catch a plane because a long drive right before thanksgiving may be a bit hectic. The roads are always packed over the holidays and there is inevitable traffic. I am looking forward to thanksgiving most just to get a break from schoolwork. I am so sick of going to lectures every day only to get a ton of homework dropped on me so I have to spend the rest of my day doing the homework. I want some me time already. Some professors need to realize that we have families and friends and everything is not all about school all the time.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I think that we should at least have Wednesday off too, but there is nothing that we can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should have Wednesday off, because its dumb to have to stay when you only have one class that decides to actually lecture on that day. Dang I hate Chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what it's worth, I agree with you about Wednesday. I've always thought it was strange that it's a school day.

    ReplyDelete