Thursday, February 25, 2010

What if #7

What if every professor I have did not wait until the week before spring break to make everything due? I would be a lot less stressed out. I am not exaggerating at all. I am having to skip a very important class to attend an outside event. MY chemistry class has an exam on monday. I have a chemistry lab on monday. I have to read a book and do a reflection on it by next week. I have 2 outside events due next week. I have 7 blogs due next week. I have to write a 5-7 page paper for next week. I have a huge Bio test the day we get back from spring break. Thats the one that really pisses me off. I cannot believe what kind of person gives college students a very large important test the day after a week of straight binge drinking. Professors know that college kids do on spring break, they are not stupid. Another thing that really annoys me is that Science majors get SCREWED more than any other major on campus. We take two 3 hour labs a week. each lab counts for only 1 credit. So really, I am taking 18 hours of class per week, but only getting credit for 14. It is not fair to the students. If we re paying for 3 hour, we should get credit for 3 hours. I cannot wait until I am done with all this pre-requisite bullshit. Yes I am mad because I just found out everything possible is due in 5 days.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha i feel ya peter on this. its like the first month of the semester we dont do anything at all then all the sudden everything is due at the same time and people that work it become very stressful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, all of these assignments were given at the beginning of the year -- in January. It is not my fault if you decided to wait to attend outside events. The 5-7 page paper was due today, so, if you'd actually done it, you'd pretty much be off for the break in terms of our class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not just your class mrs. wendy! this wasn't supposed to be a shot at you at all. Everything is just due at once for all my classes and it was overwhelming, but I am getting it all done before spring break so I wont have to worry about it when I get back from vacation

    ReplyDelete