Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if #15

What if this was my final "What if" blog?

If that were to be that case I would probably make this blog pretty uneventful and not really talk about too much. I would probably be listening to pandora online radio on which Xavier Rudd is playing a song called "Come LetG Go". It's not a bad song at all. I would also prob ably be eating Raisin Bran Crunch because the crunchy clusters make it that much better than regular Raisin Bran. I dont like putting too much milk in my cereal because it gets soggy too fast and I like a little texture in my cereal while im eating it. I would have to periodically take breaks while writing this to eat my cereal to ensure it does not all get soggy.... mmmm delicious. Anyhow, I woke up about an hour ago and I had forgotten it's Cinco De Mayo. It kind of upsets me because I will not be able to celebrate tonight because I have 2 exams tomorrow. Well one is an exam the other is a presentation. So, I will let you go. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment